Your cart is empty.
A. KHAI VỊ - APPETIZERS
2. Chả Giò (Egg Rolls)
Deep fried homemade egg rolls with mixed vegetables and your choice of protein.
B.PHỞ - NOODLE SOUP
14. Vegetable Rice Noodle with Beef/Chicken Broth (Phở Rau)
Rice noodle soup serves with fried tofu & mixed vegetable.
15. Combination Rice Noodle (Phở Dac Biet)
Combination Rice Noodle Soup with Rare Beef + Well Done Beef + Tendon + Tripe + Beef Meat Balls.
18. Mì Hoành Thánh ( Wonton Noodle Soup)
Wonton noodle soup with wonton and shrimp and yellow noodle ( egg noodle)
C. CƠM - RICE PLATES
20. Combination Rice Plate
Rice plate with fried egg and your choice of grilled meat, 1 soda and 1 roll of springs roll or deep fried egg roll.
21. Broken Rice with Grilled Sliced Pork (Com Thit Heo Nuong)
Broken rice with grilled sliced pork
23. Broken Rice with Grilled Korean-Style Beef (Cơm Suon Bo Dai Han)
Broken Rice w/grilled Korean-Style beef.
25. Special Broken Rice Plate (Com Tam Dac Biet)
Rice plate with Fried Egg + Shrimp cake + Your Choice of Protein.
3 Meats Combo Rice Plate (Beef + Pork + Chicken)
Rice plate with grilled Pork + Chicken + Beef.
D. BÚN - RICE VERMICELLI
30. Meat Vermicelli Bowl (Bun Thit Nuong)
Vermicelli Noodle bowl serves with lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts, pickle carrot and your choice of protein. ( Serves w homemade fish sauce).
31. Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio
Vermicelli noodle bowl serves with lettuce, cucumber, bean sprouts, pickle carrot and your choice of protein. ( Come with homemade fish sauce).
E. THAI PLATES
F. ĐỒ CHAY - VEGETARIAN
45. Phở Chay (Vegetable Noodle Soup in Vegetarian Broth)
Rice noodle soup with mixed vegetables and fried tofu in vegetarian broth.
H. ĐỒ UỐNG - BEVERAGES
40. Iced Coffee (Caphe Sữa Đá)
Home Brew Vietnamese Coffee serves with condensed milk and Ice.
J. ICED TEA / MILK TEA
L. CHEESE TEA
N. SINH TỐ - REAL FRUIT SMOOTHIES
With or without boba.
THÊM - SIDE ORDERS
Extra Fried Wonton - 4 pcs (Wonton Chiên)
Deep fried wonton ( our homemade wonton (shrimp + pork) -NOT CHEESE WONTON)
Extra Shrimp Cake (Thêm Tàu Hũ Ky)
Deep-fried shrimp cake (ground shrimp & pork wrapped in soya paper).